Terms and Conditions for Hajj :-
- Marhaba Hajj and Umra Service belongs to the category II section of Govt of India.
- We conducting Hajj and Umra Services only on the basis of the seat allotment we getting from Gov.t of India.
- Hajj pilgrimage done only on the basis of the “Model Agreement” signed between Pilgrims and Marhaba Hajj and Umra Service.
- The “Model Agreement” submitted to Govt of India each year for approval and based on that we conducting the trips to Makkah and Madina.
- “Model Agreement” revised in each year and will be published on website after the approval from Govt of India.
- Click here to download the copy of “MODEL AGREEMENT FOR HAJ – 2018“.
Terms and Conditions for Umrah:-
- Umrah conducting based on the available packages with us.
- Includes Visa Stamping, Tickets, Food and Accommodation.
- Fair subjected to changes in each pilgrimage based on the fair and cost changes in all authorities.